These days, everyone’s a DJ.
Spotify has countless playlists for parties and weddings. Basic speakers and lighting have never been easier to buy.
And everyone knows someone who is a DJ, because everyone is a DJ.
So why even hire a professional DJ?
Top three reasons to trust a DJ instead of Spotify for your celebration:
- A DJ will usually have the right gear for the room. This should mean much more than just two speakers.
- What if your Spotify playlist isn’t the hit you expected? A DJ will have the songs you never thought of.
- It’s not just about music.
A boutique DJ service providing the soundtrack for life’s greatest celebrations.
What is a boutique DJ service?
Simplified, it means it’s just me. No trainees or subcontracted DJs to cover your celebration. Hire me, get me.
What does this mean for you?
- I won’t be scrambling last minute to try and find someone, ANYONE, to cover your event because my staff got a better offer.
- The discussions you have about exactly how you see your event running are with me, the DJ who will be at your event. Not a booking agent who is trying to manage possibly dozens of events on the same day as yours. I’m not passing the info on to an event planner or office manager or whatever contracted DJ I can find that day.
- A long long time ago, I learnt the hard way how to be triple proof sure that I have the right info, the most important details covered, and be beyond fully prepared.
- I have no booking agency brand name to hide behind. It’s my name and reputation on the microphone and playing the music, so no way I’m going to do dumb stuff that will be remembered for the wrong reasons.
There’s more to your wedding than just music. Talk to me about wedding DJ entertainment services, including master of ceremonies coaching, ceremony audio, and New Zealand’s most compact sound system.
Celebrations and Events
Corporate events, birthdays, or whatever your reason (excuse) to celebrate. I can help you find the right music for the occasion and assist you in the lead up to the event as well with personal service and corporate sound hire.
Free Tips and Ideas
Putting together a wedding or planning any kind of event is a lot of work. If you don’t do it every week, it’s easy to overlook some of the simple things. I’ll share some of my observations and experiences for free.
Hire Me, Get Me
Anyone can play music, and these days everyone’s a DJ. But when you need more than “just music”, working with a boutique DJ service instead of a booking agency comes with unique guarantees.
If you’ve never hired a DJ before, it may be difficult to know where to start or what to expect. Let me help!
Until you know what’s possible and what a modern full service DJ can offer it’s impossible to set accurate budgets or expectations. Tell me about your event, your plans and requirements. If my service isn’t right for your needs, I’ll do everything I can to get you in touch with a more suitable alternative.